I have extensive experience handling a broad range of business and commercial law matters, from corporate formation and ongoing entity representation.
My practice represents both small and large businesses on a wide range of business transactions, including:
- Business name registration and incorporation;
- Preparing partnership agreements and shareholder agreements;
- Negotiating contracts;
- Preparing asset and/or share purchase and sale agreements;
- Preparing confidentiality agreements and non-competition agreements.
Real Estate Transactions
My practice provides legal support on a wide variety of issues related to real estate law. Property dealings are among the most significant transactions in one's life, and I offer specialized services tailored to each client's individual needs — from commercial matters to individual residential transactions.
I offer legal services with personalized attention to the unique circumstances of each client on a variety of real estate transactions, including:
- Acquisition, disposition and financing of property;
- Co-ownership structures;
- Property management;
- Leasing and financing of both residential and commercial properties;
- Purchase of vacant lands;
- Municipal matters relating to property development;
- Severance applications, subdivision and development agreements.
Wills, Trusts, and Estates
I can guide you through and prepare an effective estate plan that can set forth your wishes and ensure that your heirs are properly taken care of long after your death. I am committed to providing a personalized and practical approach in developing your customized estate plan and can guide your legal representatives in legal filings and the administration of your estate plan.
My practice represents individuals, couples, and families in their comprehensive estate law needs, including:
- Preparing wills and powers of attorney;
- Structuring trusts and related legal documentation;
- Administering estates and trusts;
- Succession planning for individuals and businesses.